Ciara van Kempen obtained her Master's degree in Law from the University of Antwerp. During her undergraduate years, she became particularly interested in certain aspects of civil law. This particular interest prompted her to follow the Notarial training course at the Catholic University of Leuven. In 2017, she graduated with honours as a Master in Notarial Studies.
the same year, Ciara began her internship at the Bar of Antwerp and joined GSJ advocaten, where she focuses on real estate law.
Date of birth
16 November 1992
At gsj since
- Real estate, contract law and public procurement
- 2016-2017: Master in het notariaat, met onderscheiding, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- 2014-2017: Master in de rechten, Universiteit Antwerpen
- 2010-2014: Bachelor Rechten, Universiteit Antwerpen
- 2004-2010: ASO Latijn – moderne talen, WICO Campus Sint-Jozef Lommel
Dutch, French and English
Real estate, construction law and contracting law
Selection of publications
Selection of study days and teaching assignments